I am a master student of Prof. Yonezawa's research group, at the Dept. of Information Science.
Ha! As you can see, here are no funny things...!
Sorry but here cannot give you amusing time!
My current study & interests
- Mobile code programming language
- Mobile agent systems & applications
- Computer language theory
- Music playing ([classic, jazz, pops] piano, [classic, contemporary] chorus)
- Music composition very little for recent time
- Ski, beginner but fan
- Recently I become a great fan of the Mogul, hew, you know,
one of the Freestyle skiing. Its very exciting! Wow!
Of course, many Japanese should come fans because of Tae Satoya's winning
the gold prize at Nagano Olympic Game,
but I was crazily attracted to the all
of -- European, Canadian, and American as well as Japanese --
Olympic Mogul players' smart turns and
exciting airs. Each performance was played,
each shouted was a fixed word from my mouth -- `Cool!'
Especially, the mens' winner, Jonny Moseley's
2nd air at Feb. 11th, -- Super-high-grade grabbing helicopter --
attacked me behind the TV. I became in fever, and still I'm in fever.
- Billiards, quite novice: need 3 scratches to pocket one Nine-ball
(Mobile agent system - with code mobility)
(Distributed programming on wide area network ... Internet)
- Agent Products constructed over Java system
- Researches preceding, or seeking alternative, of Java VM system
- Modula-3 programming language, developed at Digital SRC (System Reseacrh Center).
The Network Object library (See SRC's Report 115 and 116) of Modula-3 has greatly affected to Java RMI system design.
- Obliq scripting language with distributed scope.
- Researches(Slim Binaries, Juice) on Oberon (Heterogenous Code) Project, Univ. of California, Irvine. Compressing execution code.
- Omniware: A Universal Substrate for Web Programming (Conference Paper) - Steven Lucco, who develops Omniware currently belongs to Microsoft Research.
- Planet Mobile Object System = DSR (Distributed Shared Repository) Project, by Assoc Prof Kazuhiko Kato and his students at Univ. of Tsukuba, Japan.
- Dave Halls' Page who worked to develop Tube mobile code system (Scheme-based) for his PhD degree at Univ. of Cambridge, whose supervisor is Dr Jean Becon.
- Caml Language Family, includes Caml Light, and ocaml.
A WWW browser MMM, which can execute Caml Applet (!!)
has been implemented with ocaml and ocamltk41.
Also Japanese version is available.
- Agent Thoery & Related Programming Techniques
- Ambit by Luca Cardelli former belonging to Digital SRC, now Microsoft Research
- Patterns Home Page, Programming Design Pattern.
- News, Explanation, Workshop, Investigation
- AOP: Aspect-Oriented Programming Home Page
- EPP: The extensive Java pre-processor
- ACM SIGPLAN
- DEC Systems Research Center Home Page
- UCB CS Division Research Project, Univ. of California, Berkeley
- The Computer Lab., Univ. of Cambridge, UK.
- CS Dept., Univ. of Wisconsin - Madison
- Dept. of Computer Science, Stanford Univ.
- School of Computer Sci., Carnegie Melon University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Indiana University Computer Science
- University of Utah Computer Science Department
- UMBC Computer Sci. and Electrical Eng., Univ. of Maryland Baltimore County
- Argonne National Laboratory Home Page
- Dept. of Information Science, Univ. of Tokyo
- SDL Hitachi System Development Lab.
Up to members page,